Friday, August 25, 2006

Steve Smith Trash Talks Chad Johnson

I like Steve Smith even better now.

I mean, he plays for my hometown Carolina Panthers and he's one of my keepers in my Fantasy Football League.....but he added to his legend in the Sportz Room now.

On NFL Network's "NFL Total Access".....host Rich Eisen asked Smith about the new TD celebration rules which have been dubbed the "Chad Johnson rules".  Smith replied with the fact that Chad had 7 touchdowns last year [actually, it was 9, Steve] and he only had 12.....which led the NFL.  And he also smacked back, "Oh, and in late January, he was at home watching #89 play."

Touche!

I'd be willing to add that Steve Smith has a TD reception in a Super Bowl [a really nice one] while Chad has gone 0-1 if playoff games with zero TDs. 

                   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sick, flat out sick. I have a great video of the newest running back comign to the Miami Hurricanes. He is amazing so you should check it out. He committed to the 'Canes in just his sophmore year!