Saturday, August 12, 2006

Sportz Assassin's NFL Previews

                           

Check out my NFL previews at my football blog, "PIGSKIN ASSASSIN" by The Sportz Assassin

In there, I breakdown each division and what I think will happen.  Here, I will rank my playoff teams as how I see fit.  For further reasons why I picked what I did....please refer to the links at the bottom of this post.

NFC PLAYOFF SEEDS

1-Seattle:  They will win the West easily and are just better than everyone else
2-Carolina:  Tough schedule, but this could be the Super Bowl rep
3-Dallas:  In a dog-eat-dog division, the Boys come out on top
4-Chicago:  Someone must win the North.
5-Washington:  The Skins defense now has an offense to work with.
6-Tampa Bay:  Sneak in barely over the New York Giants. 

WILDCARD
Dallas over Tampa Bay
Washington over Chicago

DIVISIONAL
Seattle over Washington
Carolina over Dallas

NFC CHAMPIONSHIP
Carolina over Seattle

AFC PLAYOFF SEEDS

1-Indianapolis:  Easy schedule again puts them at the top
2-New England:  They aren't that great...but they get Bills and Jets twice each
3-Cincinnati:  Bengals could be best team.  They just have unfortunate road
4-Denver:  Broncos slide a bit, but still will be tough
5-Pittsburgh:  Hey, Steelers don't mind being a wildcard
6-Miami:  If they stay healthy.  They have a tough Chargers team to deal with too.

WILDCARD
Cincinnati over Miami
Pittsburgh over Denver

DIVISIONAL
Indianapolis over Pittsburgh
Cincinnati over New England

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP
Indianapolis over Cincinnati

SUPER BOWL XLI
Carolina over Indianapolis

NFC EAST PREVIEW

NFC SOUTH PREVIEW

NFC NORTH PREVIEW

NFC WEST PREVIEW

AFC EAST PREVIEW

AFC SOUTH PREVIEW

AFC NORTH PREVIEW

AFC WEST PREVIEW

No comments: