Saturday, July 8, 2006

Tools For The Fantasy Nut

I don't usually endorse anything because, well, no one has ever payed me to.  But I do endorse products that I love.  Products that are well crafted and delivered in a timely fashion.  So, I'm gonna pimp something out there for all y'all.

For all of you having your Fantasy Football drafts in the next 6-8 weeks, try going to FJ Fantasy Draft Board for your equiptment.  I did last year....and I am again. 

What you see above is a jumbo draft board for a 14-team league.  The board is free standing and comes with those color coded stickers [the colors tell you what position the player is categorized in].  There is also a smaller version of the board, which is what I am planning to buy again.  And new this year is the mini version.

You can even order personalized labels.  Labels that have the name of your fantasy league's name and a label for every team in your league.

Also available are various forms that you can pass out to your fantasy owners so they can keep up with the draft.  You can also purchase from a variety of Fantasy trophies or plaques.

                                   Crystal Fantasy Football 4-Post Trophy

And even you non-football fans can use some of this stuff.  They also have baseball, basketball and hockey draft boards and labels. 

So....if you are a commish of a fantasy league....please give these guys a try.  I promise you won't be disappointed. 

 

No comments: