Friday, October 9, 2009

The Yardbarker Bloggers NFL Poll

I am honored to be part of the first ever Yardbarker Bloggers NFL Poll that was released yesterday. I am part of an eight-blog collection that will rank every NFL team on a weekly basis.

Here is how I voted in the poll ... which you can see here:

1-COLTS: As I said on the poll, I've been very impressed with what Indy has done. The defense has really performed well and those young receivers have really stepped up.

2-GIANTS: With the other Manning banged up, I've moved New York down a peg. They own the line of scrimmage which keeps them in every game.

3-SAINTS
4-VIKINGS
5-PATRIOTS
6-RAVENS

7-EAGLES: I still don't know what I think of these Eagles yet.

8-FALCONS
9-JETS
10-CHARGERS
11-PACKERS

12-BRONCOS: Some people think that beating Dallas makes them legit. People are overestimating the Cowboys, too.

13-BEARS
14-NINERS

15-STEELERS: Having Troy P back will help. However, he can't run the football for them.

16-COWBOYS
17-BENGALS
18-TEXANS
19-CARDINALS
20-TITANS
21-JAGUARS
22-PANTHERS

23-BILLS: And sinking fast.

24-REDSKINS
25-DOLPHINS
26-SEAHAWKS
27-LIONS
28-RAIDERS
29-BROWNS
30-BUCCANEERS
31-CHIEFS
32-RAMS

No comments: