Friday, June 26, 2009

Chad Ochocinco on MJ's Death: "Sad as 9/11"


I don't do Twitter because I accept the fact that no one really gives a crap about what I'm doing hour to hour. Needless to say, I don't value the opinions of too many other people that I feel the need to subscribe to their tweets.

The reasoning is this: Chad Ochocinco.

Chad tweeted that the deaths of Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett "is just as sad as 9/11." Um, what? It isn't even on the realm of being as sad as 9/11. See, everyone dies at some point and while it's sad that Jackson and Fawcett have both succumbed to illnesses it doesn't even register to the thousands of people who lost their lives when planes were crashing in New York, Washington and Pennsylvania.

To Chad's credit, he did back off that a bit: "The 9/11 was a bit over the top, i am just in an emotional state right now, bare with me while i regroup people, be back in 10 minutes." But Chad should know that with the reach of Twitter, those kinds of emotional comments can really sting.

No comments: