Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sportz Assassin's Divisional Picks

I've had a pretty decent year with my college and NFL picks this season, but lost three of four Wild Card picks (I did get Baltimore right!). So here are my NFL Divisional picks:

TITANS OVER RAVENS: I want to be like everyone else and stay on that B-more bandwagon. I just can't. I'm not a total believer in Tennessee but I think they can screw with Joe Flacco enough to make him look like the rookie he is. I also don't think Kerry Collins will make the many mistakes that Baltimore has feasted on. TITANS 24-16

PANTHERS OVER CARDINALS: This was one heck of a game the first time around. I like Carolina's defense and running attack and believe that will limit the amount of damage Arizona's offense can cause. Also, how can I pick a team that has looked so bad in all its trips to the East Coast this season? PANTHERS 27-21

STEELERS OVER CHARGERS: I wanna pick San Diego. I wanna pick San Diego. Everything points to picking the Bolts in this one but I can't. The Chargers aren't the best road team out there and despite what the buzz is, I think losing LT is a bad thing. STEELERS 23-10

GIANTS OVER EAGLES: I'm going back to my AZ-CAR pick for this. It is hard for me to take the Eagles seriously. When have you ever been able to count on them? Remember that this team looked like garbage three weeks ago in Washington. Now you think they are going into New York and beat the Giants ... again? I'm not falling for it! GIANTS 30-20

Wow. All four home teams is really going out on the ledge, eh?

No comments: