Friday, March 10, 2006

Sportz On Sports Bloggers Live

                         

                                   pic from TruthAboutDuke.com

Yesterday, I was on AOL's Sports Bloggers Live discussing my section of the nicely assembled "Most Hated Athletes".  I took the NCAA hoops chunk of the cheese. 

Here were my picks -----> JJ Redick, Adam Morrison, Coach K, Mike Davis, Geno Auriemma, Dick Vitale, Bobby Knight and Rick Pitino. 

At the time of the show, the rankings had gone to 1-Vitale, 2-Coach K and 3-Redick.  I even remarked on the lack of votes that The General had gotten.  Well, today I go on there...so a 50% increase in votes....and Knight is now in 3rd place.

So....listen to my section of the show here:  Sports Bloggers Live from March 9, 2006 NCAA Hoops Segment

Listen to the rest of the show here:  AOL Sports: Sports Bloggers Live where Dave's Football Blog, The Juice Blog, Yay Sports, Fanblogs, Off Wing Opinion and Die Cast Dude discuss their various sports. 

No comments: