Monday, March 13, 2006

NCAA Tournament Breakdowns and Glory

I will be running my NCAA tournament breakdowns and such on my "HOOPS ASSASSIN" by The SPORTZ ASSASSIN blog.  In there, I will do my best to break down the action and give my opinions about what I think I will see and what I actually do see.

So....how will I be enjoying the NCAA tournament???  Well, in my SPORTZ ROOM of course!  I'll have my DIRECTV MEGA MARCH MADNESS going on my Samsung widescreen 30" HDTV [which I sit about 4 feet from].....my Memorex 27" TV [about 5 feet from].....and a Phillips 13'' TV [turn my neck slightly to my left].  So....three different games on three different TVs [acutally, DirecTV will have a channel that will show all three non-local games at the same time].  Oh, and the computer on full blast with the stats....and my ESPN phone with my bracket on it.  I've got the tournament off from work...a cooler full of Pepsi [I don't drink alcohol]....my two dogs nearby....a Lay-Z-Boy recliner....a fouton....an open window to let a nice springy breeze in....and the pizza guy on speed dial.   And during the 5-7pm break...my wife and I will enjoy dinner. 

                  

This year, I am using Ludacris to represent Atlanta.....Prince to represent Minneapolis....Dave Chappelle to represent Washington....and Too Short to represent Oakland. 

So far, I only have my Atlanta Regional Breakdown done....but the others will follow suit soon enough. 

Listen to me discuss the Oakland Bracket at SportsBloggersLive by clicking this link:  http://real.stream.aol.com/ramgen/aol/us/community/features/2006/sportsbloggerslive/march12/sbloaklandregion031206.rm

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every now and then, rise from the Sportz Room and thank your wife for letting you have the Sportz Room.