Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Ode To The Fantasy Football Commish

                   

Real American Heroes: Mr Unloved Fantasy Commissioner | FANTASY FOOTBALL Blog - The FanHouse

I'm at my wits end....and have become completely bent in frustration.  I am the commissioner of a fantasy football league and a "pickskin pick'em" league and am about to go postal on all of them.

So, I had to write over on the NFL Fanhouse the above post.

With the hundreds, if not thousands of fantasy leagues out there....I'm sure there are tons of you who feel the same way.  You are the guy that is the glue to hold it all together.  If not for you....there would be chaos.  You are the guy with a pistol trying to hold together Iraq. 

So here is my rant about being the commish....which whenever I rant to my owners about "screw you, I'm done"....they come at me with, "no, I think you do a great job.  Don't let these guys run you off."

Screw 'em all!

No comments: