Sunday, September 25, 2005

Surivor Update - Sept 22

                   

Sorry that I didn't get my update on here sooner.  I am not the Suvivor fan...my wife is.  So I forget that the show is even on.  However, here is Mrs Sportz Assassin's take on what happened this past Thursday:

Survivor: Guatemala - Bravenet Web Journal

"Rafe...is there some law that states at least one annoying flaming gay guy
must be cast?!"

"Danni, the grotesque sports caster leaked Gary's secret.  She said he was a quarterback.  I was unsure if anyone heard her, but she was yelling it. LoL..............Brian called out Gary and asked if he was a former NFL quarterback.  Gary said..."who me? no"  LMAO"

                             

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

  I feel sorry for Morgan. She may be a magician's assistant, but a little abracadabra won't make her Amy Poehler anytime soon.