Tuesday, April 18, 2006

RBI BASEBALL Re-enactment of Game 6 of 1986 World Series

     

This is one of the most amazing things I've seen.

Any kid from the late 1980s had a Nintendo and had RBI Baseball [except those "Bases Loaded" freaks].  I remember the cheesy music....the players who all looked like each other [except for the skin color].  The great newspaper headlines after the game.  The fact that the Twins wore blue.  And my Reds weren't in the game. 

Well, some dude who should get an Oscar for this recreated Game 6 of the 1986 World Series [the Bill Buckner game]. 

It is a tad over 3 minutes....but amazing since [apparantly] it used NO CUTS AND PASTES it is quite a work of art. 

San Diego Serenade: 1986 World Series Game 6 Re-Enacted in RBI Baseball

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the Thurman Munson plane crassh on my XBox