Saturday, August 27, 2005

LET'S GET A PICK 'EM GOING!!!

             

Alright.  If any of you Pigskin Bloggers would like to get in on this...please do.  I want to run a PIGSKIN PICK'EM for us this year.

It will be a pretty easy set up.  Each week, just e-mail me your picks for the week.

You get 1 pt for correct picks....with the Monday Night game worth 2 pts.  That is it!!!

I was attempting to run it off of AOL's Office Manager....but it is more of a hassle then it seems to be worth [just ask NYGFan]. 

Just some friendly competition for us Pigkin Bloggers to get in on.  Let me know if you are interested.

Already I have,

Sportz Assassin
Yannis' Steeler Journal
Raisin Brn
Kiser Blade
Coztanza's Jets Commentary
NYGFAN
Lew from Sports Bar & Buffet
Treesoup1

I want to get more of you Pigskin Bloggers in on this...so please hit me up if you do. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Assassin, I'll play.

Lew

Anonymous said...

You know I'm in... and I will bathe in the blood of those who oppose me!!!!!!!!