Sunday, January 21, 2007

Colts v Bears: I Called It One Year Ago

Last year on Sports Bloggers Live [click the link to hear me say it]....I said that the Colts and Bears would meet in the Super Bowl.

Of course, when I said it....I meant Super Bowl XL.  Still, it ended up happening a year later, and it should be a very good game.  There are stories all over this one.

Tony Dungy and Lovie Smith lead their teams into the Super Bowl.  No black head coaches have ever taken their team to the Super Bowl.  None.  This year, both teams are run by black coaches....meaning that for the first time, a black coach will win the game [just like the first black QB to start a Super Bowl game, Doug Williams, won it]. 

There are many more....and rest assured that SPORTZASSASSIN.COM will be laced with tidbits.  Last year, I rocked the 40 Stops To Super Bowl XL.  This year, I'll do that one better...with 41 stops.  Keep checking out the site for that heading your way!

No comments: