Monday, October 2, 2006

John L Smith Loses It

This came after Illinois....who was a huge underdog....beat Michigan State in East Lansing.  It was the Illini's first Big Ten win since 2004.  At the post game news conference [which he admitted that he can't reach the team], he just ups and slaps himself.  It's beyond funny.

This came from the Michigan State football message board on AOL"I  have followed Spartan football longer than most of you.  Right now, I am thoroughly disgusted with the team our coaching staff is putting on the field.  The only way I know how to get someone's attention is to withhold my annual donation.  I have decided to do that, accompanied by a letter of explanation.  Will it help?  I don't know, but it sure as h*ll hasn't helped.  I hope Ron and Lou Anna are listening."

No comments: