Monday, February 20, 2006

C'MON!!!!! CRAP!!!!

Let's just say that I am not gonna retype that again!!

For the SECOND night in a row, AOL froze up and erased my blog entry that I was writing.  And for the SECOND night in a row....I am refusing to re-write it.

So...as just a recap of what I had:

-Ricky Williams is a pothead.

-Congrats to Jimmie Johnson.

-NBA All Stars?  The East had 1/3 of the roster as Pistons [with none starting]....the West had 2/5 of their starters on last place teams.....a 7-footer wins the three-point shooting contest....and a 5-9 guy wins the slam dunk contest.

-Bonds will run away from baseball just like Sammy's doing, Raffy will have to and McGwire did. 

-Check out my Bracketology report at "HOOPS ASSASSIN" by The SPORTZ ASSASSIN...updated every night. 

-Bryant Gumbel won't watch Winter Games since there are a bunch of white people there...and since they are white, they aren't "athletes".  It is a shame, since a Black Athlete won a medal at these games.  Look, I'm not watching the Games either...because I don't care about snowboarding or figure skating or anything else buy hockey.  But I give these people respect since they are the best at what they do....even if we don't care to watch it.  Also, wasn't Rush Limbaugh thrown away for saying pretty much the exact same thing about Donovan McNabb?? 

There was some other stuff....but screw it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ALWAYS write on Word, then transfer.