Friday, October 7, 2005

Mrs Sportz Survivor Update

Law Student vs. Fish Monger
by Mrs. Sportz Assassin

MOST LIKED:    STEPHENIE
MOST HATED:  MARGARET
PLEASE VOTE OFF:  MARGARET

EPISODE 4:

WELLL...

a whole lot of nothing happened at the beginning of this episode.
good thing, because it quickly became confusing!!!
thank goodness for tivo, I had to pause and rewind a couple times!! lol

no physically demanding reward challenge this week
that was nice because they were about to kill these damn people!!!
instead it was a series of voting to give people stuff

f647d8e6.jpg

who needed nourishment the most?
Yaxha:   Jamie
Nakum:  Danni
they each got an apple
Danni, who is the grotesquely anorexic looking  girl with the flabby butt, needed more than an apple!!!

2d716dea.jpg
example of the grotesqueness

who is the smelliest?
Yaxha:  Gary
Nakum:  Bobby Jon
they each got to take a shower in this little shower stall while the rest of the people
eye balled them and screamed things...

65a43df6.jpg

oh for example:  
Brian..."Gary we are going to be smelling you all night...just sniffing!!"
is there any mystery left people?!!!  can we just now CONFIRM what we've all ASSUMED?!!
LOL

who needs a picnic afternoon on top of a Mayan ruin the most?
Yaxha:  Gary and Amy
Nakum:  Margaret and Judd
they went on top of a ruin together and had chicken, potato salad, cookies, and tea.

Wait...I just realized...Gary got a shower and a picnic?!!!  wtf kind of sh*t is that?!!

the pic a nic ers... lol left before they could see what was really going on..
the big old switch a roo

the teams are now....(as if they weren't confusing enough for me toremember already)

Nakum:
Steph, Jamie, Brooke, Judd, Margaret, Rafe, Lydia, and Cindy

Yaxha:
Brian, Blake, Danni, Bobby Jon, Brandon, Amy and Gary

(I guess this crushes the dream of the Brian/Rafe romance lol)
(well maybe they'll meet back up in the merge lol)

MEANWHILE back at the picnic:

The four are discussing where they are from and what they do.
Margaret calls out Gary about being a former pro QB
Gary says, "No I'm a landscaper, I wish I was."

Later, in one of her side interviews...
Amy says, "watch him be retired and he's a multi millionaire, I'll kill him...I'LL FREAKIN KILL HIM!!"

ANYWAY....

 the picnic peeps return to find the camps they left totally changed...

Danni and Gary find themselves on the same team.
Gary is aware that Danni is the one who had been telling everyone he was a former Pro QB.

the conversation:

Gary:  who'd you think I was?
Danni:  I thought you played at Central Michigan and Phoenix
Gary:  NO...I WENT to Central Michigan I didn't PLAY there
Danni:  no?!?!  oooohhhh  (face was obvious that she didn't believe anything he said)

Danni in side interview:
"Maybe he doesn't want anyone to know he was a professional quarterback because you think right away he doesn't need the money."

Gary in side interview:
"I'm totally going to deny that I am Gary Hogeboom til the end.  I'm not gonna blow my strategy and that's my cover, so I'm keepin it."

LMAO

d2164a23.jpg

***************************************************************************

A LITTLE FYI ON GARY HAWKINS aka Gary Hogeboom

a-hogeboom.jpg 

CLICK HERE

from the website:

....Former CMU quarterback Gary Hogeboom was known for his strong arm in both his collegiate and pro career. The Grand Rapids native led the Chippewas to their first Mid-American Conference championship in 1979. Hogeboom was named MAC "Offensive Player of the Year" that season and was also a first team All-MAC honoree. Boomer finished his career first in total offense gained in a single season (1,821 yards) and in a career (4,045). He had rushed for more yards than any other Chippewa QB (957) and was the first CMU signal caller to throw for successive 1,000-yard seasons. Hogeboom went on to play pro ball for the Dallas Cowboys, Indianapolis Colts, and Phoenix Cardinals. CMUChippewas.com sat down with the former quarterback earlier this fall to chat about the Chippewas, the NFL, and how life after football has been.

CMUChippewas.com: What are you up to now?

Hogeboom: I'm a dad. I have four kids and a great wife. I live in the Grand Haven/Holland area and I do little real estate developing, investing, I was coaching basketball and football up until this year. I also do some ministry work. I'm just trying to make ends meet and having fun doing it.

***************************************************************************
just to be clear, I found all this info w/o the sportz assassin aka Hubby's help
I may not be a football dork, but damn it I'm internet savvy!!! LMAO

 

So, the new tribes ...voting wise...are
Nakum 4 to 4    Yaxha 4 to 3

At Nakum, Steph and Jamie are trying to pull Judd in an alliance with them to make the odds 5 to 3 in their favor.  Judd seemed to be liking that idea.

Judd's side interview...had me CRYING laughing
I watched it about 8 times....laughed everytime, he's so like UNEDUCATED and stuff
Here are Judd's thoughts on all the men who were on the former Nakum tribe.....

vc_ep4_10_2_promo1-13.jpg

"....tribe has been switched, man, it's great, I love it man, it didn't bother me at the least bit, I know it bothered Margaret, and Margaret's still walking on egg shells man, I'm just glad that I'm not involved with all those other guys man....  I mean we had  Bobby Jon, and we had Blake, and we had Brandon, and me, which was kind of uh you know  A MALE TOSTERONE THING......"

lmao he said MALE TOSTERONE

Over at Yaxha......

Blake and Bobby Jon are taking a piss break.
**side note...I saw Bobby Jon's stream of pee...YUCK can we get some better editing LoL

While peeing, the are discussing strategy.
They make a decision, and SHAKE HANDS on it
ok, G R O S S
I know there is no soap, or sanitizer, but P U K E I didn't need to see that!!

Amy's ankle is looking rough.  I don't know how she is not limping, she's one tough lady.
She nows if they loose the challenge, it will probably be her to go, she's keeping up appearances.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE:

paddle a boat to retreive tribe color bags
bring bags to mat, untie, and empty
throw those thingys in the bag to the target and break all 3 tiles

(I'll be HONEST here, I just fast forwarded through this part lol)

Yaxha wins
Nakum is headed for Tribal Council

At Nakum:

Margaret is on Judd's a*s about staying true to the original team
Steph and Jamie are trying to flip him

WTF is Rafe doing to Lydia's back with the leaves and the water?!!!

Seems as if Judd will be the tie breaker for tonight.

TRIBAL COUNCIL:

nothing spectacular
Lydia vs. Brooke
Brooke is voted out
Margaret looks FURIOUS, Judd avoids her glances and stares.

 

285d3a0c.jpg

VOTED OUT THIS WEEK:
BROOKE

 

 


here's an extra for other Survivor Dorks...
NEW DORK TIMES

oh and....

you can read ex survivors blog about Survivor HERE
mine's still better!! LMAO
it's more like chit chat message boarding between exs but it's funny..
and Coby is on there. LOL

FROM FORMER SURVIVOR SCOUT:
10/5/05 12:18 pm
Hey Castmates, I have heard from a guy named Ian who
started www.letmeonsurvivor.com. He's gathered over 2400 signatures so far. He's working hard to get Canadians on Survivor. What do think about this? Could be interesting...Canada versus the USA.

No comments: