Tuesday, March 16, 2010

DirecTV and Versus Agree to Deal


DirecTV and Versus have made up. The satellite giant and the upstart sports network have agreed to a partnership, just six months after the channel was taken off DirecTV's programming.

I'm glad. As a DirecTV subscriber over the past 10 years, I love it because it is THE place for a sports fan. Seriously, it is a sports lover's dream. Yet, Versus wasn't on there. Not that it is that big of a deal, but it took the NHL with it. I seriously haven't watched one NHL game this season. None. I'll catch some highlights or even parts of a replayed game on NHL TV, but that's it. Now I'll get to watch the Stanley Cup playoffs ... one of the best pro postseasons out there.

Not to mention that Versus and Yardbarker are quite a team!!!

No comments: