Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What If Brett Favre Was a Woman? Really, ESPN?


(hat tip: Awful Announcing)

ESPN loves several things: Red Sox, Yankees, UNC/Duke, Roger Cossak, "top plays", LeBron James and Brett Favre.

So with all things Brett coming to a close, there needs to be a new angle that hasn't been approached. I know! "What if Brett Favre Was a Woman?"

Of course! Why didn't I think of that! Why didn't I ask what would happen if Brett Favre was a woman? I was working on a "What If Brett Favre Was a Potted Plant" post when I see that Mr. Scoop Jackson already "scooped" me with a better angle.

I thought Brett Favre was a woman! Not being able to make up his mind, wanting to have his career and a family, trying on different outfits to see which one he likes, jumps when a suitor offers him expensive things, crying for apparently no reason, makes decisions with revenge on his mind, high maintenence , craves attention and constantly complaining about his body.

1 comment:

sharai said...

As a woman, I find this very insulting. As a Packer fan, I find it spot on.