Sunday, March 25, 2007

I Have An Idea For a TV Show!

                          

My wife had the Surreal Life show on where they were competing for something....I dunno...but it gave me a great idea.  A great idea for a TV show that will link people who watch reality stuff like this and sports fans alike. 

A Surreal Life Sports Edition!

Why not?  We have plenty of people to choose from.  And with Emmitt Smith winning over mainstream fans during his time on Dancing With The Stars, it could be a rating bonanza. 

Here is my picks for the Surreal Life: Sports Edition house

*Terrell Owens.  We all love watching him now, so how about in a house filled with other nuts?  Nothing would be better than watching him trying to use rationale with these folk.

*Ron Artest.  Artest could be the lovable one of the group.  He'd be a bit quiet, just laying in the weeds.  Then you know he'll end up in the thick of the worst incident the house will face.

*Barry Bonds.  Soon to be HR-king already has some of the reality lifestyle on his usually hush-hush life.  If it gets really bad, he can bring his son. 

*Mike Tyson.  Really, would anyone screw with him?  An ego ridden house like this needs a truly crazy person.

*Johnny Weir.  You have.....HAVE....to have a flaming ice skater in this mix. 

*Bobby Knight.  What, it can't all be athletes.

*Insert Wrestler Here.  I don't watch wrestling, but I'm sure there is someone out there that would fit this spot excellently.

You may notice I have no women in the house.  Well, would you subject any women around these guys?     

No comments: