Friday, April 8, 2005

SPORTZ BLOGOSPHERE

THE REDS ARE 3-0

                 

Baseball is back!!  And my Cincinnati Reds have smoked out of the gate by sweeping the new-look New York Mets.  Enjoy the Reds season and other baseball smack on my Sportz Reds Baseball Bunch

NBA BRACKETOLOGY

                           

I love the NFL.  I love the NCAA.  But my real love is the NBA.  Sure, my Lakers are done...but the NBA is in it's stretch run.  Is Miami the best team?  Are the Suns legit?  How good are these Nuggets?  Can the Wolves and/or Nets sneak into the playoffs?  How bout them Bulls?  We will go deep into every playoff series on my SPORTZ' HOOPS LAND blog. 

SURVIVOR: APRIL 7

                             

Who got kick out on this week's Survivor??  Find out what's going on on my wife's Survivor : Palau - Bravenet Web Journal.  She's got the haps on everything goingon....and find out what happened that made her want to honk up her dinner.

A CAROLINA CELEBRATION

             Roy Williams

If you haven't heard, my Heels won the NCAA tournament!!  Relive the madness on my SPORTZ NCAA TOURNAMENT HEADQUARTERS.  Go back and look at my picks to see how bad [Syracuse in the Final Four] or how good [Wis-Milwaukee beating Alabama] I did. 

LADIES, STAY AWAY FROM MICHAEL VICK!!!!

Hey, ladies!!  How many of you would love to hook up with Mike Vick??  I mean, they guy has fame and fortune.  Well...he also has herpes.  He apparantly has smacked a few ladies with the STD and they aren't too cool with it.  Don't worry.  If you take Xylozex, you can still take walks on the beach, play some tennis, relax on your porch swing, walk your dog, and run for 1000 yards in the NFL.  How many S-TD passes will Vick throw in 2005???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

$75 million buys a lot of really thick condoms, and kissing is overrated. Micheal Vick will continue to score.