Friday, January 13, 2023

Sportz' NFL Wildcard Picks



The NFL Playoffs start this weekend, so here we go:


SEAHAWKS at 49ERS

Alright, is Brock Purdy ready for this? Is Geno Smith? Seattle combined for just 20 points in the two meetings this season. I think the Niners defense gets it done again. Niners by 9

CHARGERS at JAGUARS

Two young quarterbacks making their first playoff appearances of what both franchise hope to be a regular occurrence. I just like what's around Justin Herbert than what's around Trevor Lawrence. Chargers by 4.

DOLPHINS at BILLS

I picked the Bills to win the Super Bowl with my preseason predictions so I'm riding with them. Miami is starting Skylar Thompson so I think Buffalo flexes its muscle.  Bills by 11

GIANTS at VIKINGS

Basically the question is, "do you trust Minnesota"? I do for this game, and this game only.  Vikings by 3.

RAVENS at BENGALS

Like the Dolphins, the Ravens will be without their top quarterback as Lamar Jackson. This is a rubber match for these AFC North foes, and I think the Bengals beat Baltimore for the second straight week. Bengals by 7.

COWBOYS at BUCCANEERS

What's funny about this game is that we are seeing two of the biggest brands in the NFL facing each other (Brady vs Cowboys) but both are coming into this game not on the best of terms. Tampa Bay is an 8-9 division champ while the Cowboys looked awful in a loss to the Commanders last week. Dallas is more talented, but they can say that most weeks (like against Washington) and it doesn't always work out. Cowboys by 8.

No comments: