Thursday, October 9, 2008

Workin' For a Rays-Phillies World Series




FOX Sports would love to see a Red Sox-Dodgers series. So would Major League Baseball. So would advertisers. And I'm guessing, so would you.
Not me. I want the Phillies-Rays in the World Series.
It is a matter of comfort. I don't hate Phillies fans. I don't hate the small amount of Rays fans. I have grown tired of Boston fans over the past couple years (and call it being a "hater" if you want). I really don't hate Dodger fans, but they seem to come out of the woodwork right now.I mean, we just got rid of Chicago fans.Since my Reds suck, I've hitched onto the Tampa Bay bandwagon. Who wouldn't love to see this team come from no where to the World Series?
I also have no hard feelings against Philly and feel sorry that they have just that one championship in 100+ years of baseball.

No comments: