Friday, January 4, 2008

Gimme a Caption: Mangino Edition

Here is a pic of Kansas coach Mark Mangino after the Jayhawks Orange Bowl win yesterday.  What a great pic!

First off, it's the robust Mangino holding an orange with a grin that could be viewed as "yeah, I'm really gonna start eating this."

It also looks like he's holding it like he's gonna throw it at someone: "C'mon!  Call me fat one more time!"

Or "Dude!  I make this grapefruit look like an orange!"

Maybe he is just saying "daaaaaaa Bears!"

I know, I know.  It is a cheap shot calling the man big ... but he is.  He is also one of the better coaches in college football right now.  How in the heck do you build a football program at Kansas??  I mean, they just won the freakin' Orange Bowl!  He also seems to be a nice guy (never met him, but just upon viewing the times I've seen him speak).

No comments: