Friday, August 3, 2007

Blogger Survey

Okay, I slacked off.  I meant to send my ballot to the 2007 Ballhype Sports Blogger Study but got caught up in some crap.  So, in leu of that....here would've been my answers.

-EMPLOYMENT STATUS:  I have a job.  And it works me hard.

-RENTER OR HOMEOWNER.  I am a homeowner

-HOW MUCH TIME A DAY DO YOU SPEND BLOGGING.  Me, it's between 1-3 hours.  I'd love to blog more, but unlike many bloggers....I don't have an office job.  I'm a laborer which means I don't have access to a computer for 10-12 hours a day.

-AVERAGE POSTS PER HOUR.  Well, I work evenings....so most of my posting gets done between 3am and 5am....then around noon the next day.

-WHO IN YOUR LIFE DOESN'T KNOW YOU BLOG.  Well, my family, friends and employers know I blog.

-DO YOU USE A PSEUDONYM ON YOUR BLOG.  Yep, the Sportz Assassin

-DO YOU THINK YOUR BLOG IS A HOBBY OR A JOB.  Both, actually.  It's a "money generating hobby"

-HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU MAKE FROM BLOGGING.  >$500 a month

-AGE.  30-35

 

No comments: