Monday, May 17, 2010

Oh My God! The Yankees and Red Sox Are Playing Again!!!!

Oh my god!! Didja here!?!?!? The Yankees and Red Sox are playing again!!!! Oh my god!!!!! Can you believe it!!?!?!

I mean, we've waited nearly two weeks for these two to get paired up again. You cannot keep us from seeing the two greatest professional franchises battle each other for that long!!!

I know that in the grand scheme of things, 18 games doesn't seem like it's that much during a 162-game schedule. Well, it is. That's 11% of the BoSox and Yanks schedules. That's akin to having the Celtics and Knicks meeting nine times during an NBA season. And while I would hesitate to say that 18 games against each other is too much, it does get rather tiresome when you keep getting bombarded with this by ESPN every couple of weeks. At least Duke-UNC and Lakers-Celtics happens just twice a year ... and Michigan-Ohio State happens only in November.

Of course, the reprieve I need comes soon. After this quick two-game set at Yankee Stadium, these two franchises won't meet again until August. It will be nearly three months before we get bombarded by this again. Thank god!

No comments: